The experienced and dedicated Facilities Management team within PSG are responsible for delivering a facilities management (FM) support service at a number of Council buildings throughout Shropshire to ensure that their requirements regarding facilities are met. The FM team provide FM support to approximately 20 Council buildings throughout the county.
The team ensure that weekly statutory testing is carried out and that buildings are statutory compliant. The team also ensure all fire risk assessments and building risk assessments are in place and up to date. The team ensure that buildings are unlocked and secured each day and cleaning is in place on a daily basis.
The team are experienced, reliable and committed to providing an excellent facilities management service. As a reactive service the team are proactive in resolving issues as and when they arise.
Some of the key services the team provide are:
- Weekly testing of fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Arrange contracts for waste collection, sanitary bins, confidential waste, intruder alarms, washroom supplies, cleaning
- Arrange for security guarding as and when required including an annual key holding service
- Arrange for washroom supplies to be refilled on a daily basis
- Statutory requirement for the display of health & safety information, energy usage certificate
- Initial contact for any security incidents or any incidents that may affect the building from operating effectively
- Arranging access for contractors as and when required
- Arrange for fire risk assessments to be carried out via PSG’s approved contractors
- Provide support for planned building evacuations